Are you trying to lose weight, quit smoking, or write a dissertation?
Beginning a single life again?
As your counselor, we will meet regularly. You will have a specific plan, keep logs
and talk with me about your successes and your setbacks.
Other topics may include:
- Increasing your people skills.
- Setting and achieving health management goals.
- Learning to trust and respect yourself and your decisions.
- Staying motivated to achieve these goals over the long haul.
- Improving your communications skills.
- Managing your time and your energy more efficiently.
- Becoming more assertive.
- Making decisions you can live with.
Who can benefit from coaching?
- Homemakers trying to organize a work plan
- People trying to manage their weight
- Smokers who want to quit
- Graduate students
- Recently divorced parents or individuals
Solutions you can